Bi-folds are so in vogue that many new builds attract higher prices because of them. Extending your home into the garden can be a big plus – and that is why more and more homeowners are looking to invest in them.
They are so popular not just because they open up space but because they look stunning. However, are modern bi-folding doors really a good investment? If you are thinking of buying bi-folding doors, read on…
Bi-folds are on trend and efficient
- Buy bi-folds if you want to create the illusion of space. Extending your home into the garden can open up a large area that is ideal for entertaining or bringing you closer to the great outdoors.
- Buy bi-folds if you want a low-maintenance window system that won’t peel, warp or rot and will look good for years.
- Buy bi-folds if you want a flexible window system that takes up very little space – even when the doors are open – and offers instant ventilation.
- Buy bi-folds if you want to maximise the amount of natural light flooding into a particular room. These fashionable doors, available in a multitude of finishes, can transform the smallest, darkest room and make it a real focal point of a home.
- Buy bi-folds if you want a window system that is secure and energy efficient leaving your home not only looking stunning but very cost efficient too.
Contact us today
To find out more about how Somerglaze can help transform your home with beautiful, secure, British made windows and doors contact Somerglaze Windows today.